Reminder: 10 Reasons Never to Vote Republican:
1. They think corporations should pay little or no tax while you pay more.
2. They think cutting taxes on the wealthy is more important than providing safety net programs for seniors, veterans, and poor families. Want to work until you’re 85? Perfectly ok with homeless vets? Enjoy watching innocent children born into poor families starve to death? Then the Republican Party is for you.
3. They think taking care of veterans when they come home is expensive but they have no problem writing blank checks for wars.
4. They cut funding for education while subsidizing private and charter schools. In other words, only some kids get a good education, everyone else is sh*t outta luck.
5. They think reducing regulations on big banks is good for the economy. See US economic collapse 2008.
6. They think that gerrymandering, shortening voting hours, closing voting centers, absurd voter ID laws and other forms of voter suppression are good ideas.
7. If you leave it up to them, in 20 years the minimum wage will still be $7.25 and hour, or it may not exist at all.
8. They think corporate profits are more important than laws that protect the environment. If you and your family get sick from tainted water or air pollution they really couldn’t care less, especially if you’re poor or if you live in a district that votes Democrat.
9. They support a president with horrific immigration policies. This president has separated over 2000 children (including infants and toddlers) from their parents at the border as a deterrent against illegal immigration. He has ordered a travel ban on Muslims entering the country. Are you a Muslim thinking of immigrating from one of the countries on the ban list? You can forget about it. He just ordered the military to discharge immigrants who joined because they were given a path to citizenship for their service.
10. They’re hell bent on destroying the Affordable Care Act and HAVE NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVE. They’re happy to simply ruin the program, watch health care burn and hope we blame it all on Democrats.
The real reason so many people refuse to vote. How about talking about the issues so many of our citizens face and what we can do to solve them, instead of constant deflection to Russia?
Bracing for “this page is run by Putin” in 5, 4, 3…..
Shaming people who didn’t vote for horrible candidates is victim blaming.
Maybe if HILLARY had spent a single day campaigning in Wisconsin, she’d be president.
Maybe if HILLARY and her campaign didn’t “elevate Donald Trump as a serious candidate” because they thought it would be an easy win for them, we’d have a sane president.
Maybe if HILLARY spent more time in working class Pennsylvania instead of posh Philadelphia cocktail fundraisers, she’d be president.
Maybe if the DNC embraced young progressive voters instead of shunning them and rigging the primaries, we wouldn’t have Trump as president.
Stop blaming voters and start blaming the failed leaders!
HEY NEW YORK: GO VOTE!!! It’s primary day, which candidates are chosen matter! And a special plug for my Bronx and Queens friends to vote for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who is a candidate you can be truly excited about. But she needs you to vote today or she doesn’t advance. There’s also that little race between Cuomo and Cynthia Nixon for New York. You know what to do. Do it to it, my friends!
Maybe the Trumpanzees will support ending this archaic relic now
“I would rather have the popular vote because it’s, to me, it’s much easier to win the popular vote,” he says.
Union Yes ✔️
JetBlue flight attendants voted to join the Transport Workers Union.
Beating Roy Moore by 1% of the vote isn’t some huge moral victory. Instead it is proof of just how damaged the Democratic brand is, especially in the South. 49% of voters thought a pedophile who espoused slavery was a better choice than the Democrat. This is America going in to 2018
AL Governor: I Believe Roy Moore Molested and Abused Children, But I’ll Vote for Him Because He’s Republican
And there it is folks. The party of family values
“I have no reason to disbelieve” the allegations, she said, but it’s more “important” to “have a Republican in the United States Senate.”