Tomorrow is Election Day. Please get and vote. The fate of our country is on the line. This will be the most partisan post from us in a long time.
The Democrats aren’t perfect, in fact many are awful. Right now we need to send a message to Trump and the fascist GOP. The democrats need to take control of the House at a minimum to check trump. This is the number one issue right now. Vote tomorrow and organize the next day. It’s time for us to take control of our country. If the republicans maintain control of all three branches of government, the republic will be completely dismantled. This may be our last opportunity to vote and affect change. That is no joke
It took decades to get into the mess, it will take decades to get out of it. This is only step one. Please vote and rebuke the fascist GOP tomorrow at all levels!
Labor unions need to do more of this
“The one-day strike is being sparked by opposition to requests by ExxonMobil to obtain an exemption from millions of dollars in local property taxes”
Hundreds of East Baton Rouge school employees voted Tuesday night to walk out of work on Oct. 31. Instead of going to their schools, the employees plan to head downtown
Of course they are, did you expect any better from these people?
Minutes after the Maine Republican threw her support to Trump’s nominee, Joe Manchin of West Virginia became the only Democratic senator to back him.
When all your siblings know you’re a selfish pos who should have no power over other people
Six siblings of Republican Rep. Paul Gosar delivered a stark message in a new television advertisement: Vote for their brother’s opponent.
Make America Great again and vote blue in November.
Where they won’t act, we must. Trump’s GOP enablers need to be voted out of office this November. #VoteThemOut
via Robert Reich
Reminder: 10 Reasons Never to Vote Republican:
1. They think corporations should pay little or no tax while you pay more.
2. They think cutting taxes on the wealthy is more important than providing safety net programs for seniors, veterans, and poor families. Want to work until you’re 85? Perfectly ok with homeless vets? Enjoy watching innocent children born into poor families starve to death? Then the Republican Party is for you.
3. They think taking care of veterans when they come home is expensive but they have no problem writing blank checks for wars.
4. They cut funding for education while subsidizing private and charter schools. In other words, only some kids get a good education, everyone else is sh*t outta luck.
5. They think reducing regulations on big banks is good for the economy. See US economic collapse 2008.
6. They think that gerrymandering, shortening voting hours, closing voting centers, absurd voter ID laws and other forms of voter suppression are good ideas.
7. If you leave it up to them, in 20 years the minimum wage will still be $7.25 and hour, or it may not exist at all.
8. They think corporate profits are more important than laws that protect the environment. If you and your family get sick from tainted water or air pollution they really couldn’t care less, especially if you’re poor or if you live in a district that votes Democrat.
9. They support a president with horrific immigration policies. This president has separated over 2000 children (including infants and toddlers) from their parents at the border as a deterrent against illegal immigration. He has ordered a travel ban on Muslims entering the country. Are you a Muslim thinking of immigrating from one of the countries on the ban list? You can forget about it. He just ordered the military to discharge immigrants who joined because they were given a path to citizenship for their service.
10. They’re hell bent on destroying the Affordable Care Act and HAVE NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVE. They’re happy to simply ruin the program, watch health care burn and hope we blame it all on Democrats.