Jaime Phillips, working for Project Veritas, made up a fake rape accusation in the hopes that Washington Post would publish it and make Roy Moore’s actual victims look less believable.
People who think the Project Veritas tapes on CNN are some groundbreaking expose are morons. The interview with the associate producer is the most truth I’ve seen from a mainstream news outlet years:
1) trump is a phony and he doesn’t have much opinion on anything. He said what he has to in order to win
2) he isn’t really a republican, he’s actually pretty non partisan and definitely not an ideologue. He knew running GOP was his best chance to win
3) trump is batshit crazy and a joke
4) American voters a pretty stupid
5) mainstream media pushes bull shit stories to get ratings all the time. That’s the corporate media – they only care about revenue
I wish CNN gave analysis like this on air all the time. Maybe id actually watch them then….?