Sign the petition and join the resistance: http://impeachtrumpfoundation.com/
We cannot have this idiot fake President in power for any longer, let’s stand up and take action today.
http://mypeace.tv/video/how-corporate-america-has-bought-congress-senator-sanders Please share videos http://mypeace.tv/video/occupy-wallstreet-4-reasons-why-repeal-glass-steagull-act Please help educate politically naive Trump voters http://mypeace.tv/video/wall-street-regulates-congress-senator-sanders BERNIES TOP TEN
Here’s Bernie’s tax-avoiders list. In this case, one of his staffers informed me, “refund” means “negative federal income tax liability.” If you have any quibbles with his facts, let us know in the comments.
1) ExxonMobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings. [Note: Our post last April reported that ExxonMobil was owed $46 million by the IRS.]
2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion.
3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS.
4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009.
5) Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year.
6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction.
7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department.
8) Citigroup last year made more than $4 billion in profits but paid no federal income taxes. It received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.
9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2007 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction.
10) Over the past five years, Carnival Cruise Lines made more than $11 billion in profits, but its federal income tax rate during those years was just 1.1 percent. Please visit this next link http://www.alternet.org/economy/18-staggering-new-numbers-corporate-income-tax-dodging?akid=15430.312752.CrD2Tw&rd=1&src=newsletter1075651&t=16
http://mypeace.tv/video/occupy-wallstreet-4-reasons-why-repeal-glass-steagull-act Please help educate politically naive Trump voters http://mypeace.tv/video/wall-street-regulates-congress-senator-sanders Please share videos http://mypeace.tv/video/one-percent-crashed-the-economy-gop-vision-for-america
Sorry North Carolina, Trump doesn’t care about any of you either.
“North Carolina will receive only $6.1 million from the Trump administration. That’s 99 percent less than the requested amount.
In a letter Cooper sent to the president and other officials today, he expressed “shock and disappointment in the lack of federal funding for Hurricane Matthew recovery efforts.”
North Carolina will receive only $6.1 million from the Trump administration. That’s 99 percent less than the requested amount.
Trump has taken the spectacle of politics to a whole new level. The media, in their quest for ad revenues, are quick to jump on any little thing that draws the viewers in. A misspelled tweet, an incoherent sentence, something mean he said, or any other meaningless stunt is the focus of the media, all the while our country goes further to shit.
The public hops from one issue to the next like an attention deficit child, all while the men behind the curtain rob us blind. Just as Obama was able to hypnotize the masses with a moving speech, Trumps diversionary tactic of choice is stupidity. He has mastered the art of stupid and makes Bush Jr look like a novice.
My biggest fear with the Trump election has come true. I knew that there would be so much chaos, it would be impossible to protest or even keep track of everything. A little over four months in and he’s done more damage than anyone in the Democratic line up will be able to fix in a four year term. We need to resurrect FDR…
“Trump is an authoritarian,” says Ruth Ben-Ghiat. “And when he says that Comey wasn’t doing his job, he means Comey was obstructing him from using the office of the presidency to further his personal goals, because authoritarians believe that the institutions should serve them and not the other way around.”
As more details come to light about President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, which reportedly came just days after he asked the Justice Department for more resources to expand the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the presidential election, we speak with Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a…
This is why the main stream media is an absolute joke:
Kris Kobach was the architect of the “Crosscheck” system, which was used to purge millions of minorities voters off the rolls in 2016. He will now lead the task force to investigate voter fraud. You think The Hill would mention that in this article?
You think one major democratic leader would speak out against crosscheck or Kobach? This is why the media and the Democratic Party have absolutely no credibility or respect
and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach will be named chair and vice chair, respectively, of the “Presidential Commission on Election Integrity,” the report said. The commission will be announced later Thursday.