The Anti-Capitalist shared Impeach Trump, Impeach Pence, Keep Impeaching’s photo.
A Montana Special Election Could Deal A Huge Blow To Trump — But Democrats In Washington Are Staying Away
Populism will win in rural states
“Quist is running as a populist and supports a single-payer health care system, but his campaign bristles at comparisons to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), whom Quist backed in the Democratic presidential primary. In his first TV ad, launched Tuesday, he calls single-payer “health care we can afford.” He’s ardently pro-choice and opposes defunding Planned Parenthood, framing it as a fight against government intrusion into people’s personal lives. He understands climate change, but couches his belief with the exact same anecdote used by Zinke ― a story about watching the ice in Glacier National Park recede year after year.”
Big Sky Country Democrats are running a legendary folk singer with a populist flair against a cartoon plutocrat. Why won’t the national party pay attention?
Dam Skippy,. If Trump is for it, we must be against it, the same way that if Obama was for it the republicans were against it. How does it feel Mitch? You and the rest of the republicans can go fuck yourselves.
“Democrats would filibuster Ruth Bader Ginsburg if President Trump nominated her. We all know why,” McConnell said.
Hey, Trump voters–
Among the things the Trump Administration has done so far:
1) Allowing the SALE of our personal internet information to anyone WITHOUT our permission. DONE
2) Deciding to allow Dow to sell a pesticide that has been PROVEN to harm brain cells in children. DONE
3) Dismantled protections for women in the workplace. DONE
4) Dismantled protections for LGBT workers. DONE
5) Claimed credit for an expansion Ford had already planned
6) Tried to enforce an emigration ban that was unconstitutional
7) Tried to get a health plan passed that would basically give the insurance companies the right to deny coverage for many things.
8) Decided it was fine for people who have been certified as mentally ill the right to purchase guns. DONE
9) has taken nearly weekly vacations at his own resort, resulting in 1.3 million dollars each visit
10) Is encouraging the dismantling of the NEA, NEH, EPA, Meals on Wheels, the Appalachian Regional Commission, PBS, NPR, Food assistance, mental health, education rights for the disabled and learning handicapped and more through his budget proposal
Is this what you wanted when you voted for this man? Nancy McCanpbell
Democrats are still ignoring the people who could have helped them defeat Trump, Ohio party leaders say
“It doesn’t matter how much we scream and holler about jobs and the economy at the local level. Our national leaders still don’t get it,” said David Betras, the county’s party chair. “While Trump is talking about trade and jobs, they’re still obsessing about which bathrooms people should be allowed to go into.”
Just months after the presidential election, the working class feels ignored, again: “If we as a party still aren’t speaking to them, then we are never getting them back.”