When the youth realize socialism is a lot more attractive than they’ve been told
‘No accident’ Brett Kavanaugh’s female law clerks ‘looked like models’, Yale professor told students
An endless pool of scumbags
“The conversation then turned to Kozinski’s protege and good friend Kavanaugh, who one source said was a familiar name even though he had not yet been nominated to the high court. Chua allegedly told the students that it was “no accident” that Kavanaugh’s female clerks “looked like models”. “
Guardian learns Amy Chua said she would advise students on their physical look to help win post in Kavanaugh’s chambers
“There are just a few months until the midterms. Democrats should block all Supreme Court confirmation hearings until voters have had a chance to have their voices heard in the midterms.”
“Here it is, plain and simple. McConnell set the rule. Now, he and Senate Republicans need to follow it.”
Warren Buffett, “I could end the deficit in 5 minutes,” he told CNBC. “You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election. The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971…before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc. Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took 1 year or less to become the law of the land…all because of public pressure.
Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 1/1/17. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term’s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message. Maybe it is time.
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! If you agree with the above, pass it on.
Tomi Lahren LITERALLY breaks the US Code in respects to the flag, wearing it as some MAGA Xenophobic Warrior Princess Halloween costume and nooooobody finds the hypocrisy in this?
If we could agree this has NOTHING to do with the flag, that’d be great!!
I digress…. ☕️ 🐸
This is not the country we were told it was. We are the gutless majority watching from the sidelines for a change to be made.
On occasion we protest, feel good that we did, and go back to our flock. We rejoin the herd and work for the 10%, hoping to to be recognized and awarded a meaningless small increase, while the elite enjoy our sacrifices. How long would a company continue without its CEO? How long would people come to work if the janitors didn’t clean the bathrooms or the offices?
If the laws do not fit the needs of the elite they are changed immediately. We speak amongst ourselves and discuss the problems with like minded people. Looking for a hero to lead the charge, one that never comes.