The democratic establishment loves to whine about electoral issues – the electoral college is unfair, gerrymandering, the integrity of voting – but they lack the spine to offer solutions. We need massive electoral reform in the country!
– Elect the president by popular vote
– Public financing of campaigns
– Ranked choice voting
– Proportional representation
– All paper ballots
– Reinstate the voting rights act
– Open debates to all candidates
– Make Election Day a Sunday or national Holiday
Recent Midwestern election results have generated criticism of so-called spoiler candidates. A bill in the House could help, but only five in Congress have signed on.