I am shocked that the guy who is notorious for going bankrupt and not paying his bills has continued to accumulate debt and not pay the bills…
The GOP’s History of Racism And Why the Party Shouldn’t Be Shocked that Its Voters Are in the Tank for Trump
The GOP’s History of Racism.
As historians know momentous change does not occur overnight. Seeds are planted and cultivated before a flowering takes place. That happened in the Republican Party. From his statements about Mexican rapists, murderers, and infestation, to his action on the Southern border, to his call for a ban on….
Democrats are shocked that Jon Osoff lost, here’s why I am not:
1. he offered nothing new. His bland and inoffensive campaign promised not to raise taxes on the rich, not to support Medicare for all, and not to upset the corporate / government alliance in any way
2. his campaign was a typical neoliberal identity trick. Young + handsome = progressive…right? WRONG, he stood for nothing in particular except being against Trump. We already read that story and it had a bad ending
3. He didn’t even live in the district he ran. This is a huge NO for people. “I care about this district so much that I won’t even live in it” said no successful politician ever
4. On top of not living there, most of the money raised came from liberal enclaves on the east and west coasts. This guy had carpet bagger written all over him
5. Out of the close to 1,000 emails I got from the Osoff campaign, not a single one focused on a policy issue. Every single one was exaggerated nonsense asking for money. I unsubscribed
Here’s how Osoff could have won. He should have actually lived in the district, that alone could have tipped the scales. He should have focused on policy and what he would do in Congress instead of sending 8 emails a day with the defeatist titles of “shocking upset” “trump wins” or other nonsense about a lost race three months before it happened.
Another corporate white washed politician loses to a horrible GOP candidate. This story line is getting old, yet the Dems just keep hitting repeat…
Video by Occupy Democrats, LIKE our page for more!
PS- Should be “rallies” not “irallies,” pardon the typo!