credit: The Free Thought Project
Jaime Phillips, working for Project Veritas, made up a fake rape accusation in the hopes that Washington Post would publish it and make Roy Moore’s actual victims look less believable.
People who think the Project Veritas tapes on CNN are some groundbreaking expose are morons. The interview with the associate producer is the most truth I’ve seen from a mainstream news outlet years:
1) trump is a phony and he doesn’t have much opinion on anything. He said what he has to in order to win
2) he isn’t really a republican, he’s actually pretty non partisan and definitely not an ideologue. He knew running GOP was his best chance to win
3) trump is batshit crazy and a joke
4) American voters a pretty stupid
5) mainstream media pushes bull shit stories to get ratings all the time. That’s the corporate media – they only care about revenue
I wish CNN gave analysis like this on air all the time. Maybe id actually watch them then….?
Join the Indivisible Movement to Resist Trump’s Agenda
Join the national movement to resist the Trump agenda. Learn the best ways to make Congress listen from former congressional staff. Together, we will win.
I would like to keep pushing out a reminder of this insidiousness to those who follow us. We are in the most turbulent time I’ve ever witnessed in this country. And they will use the chaos and plugged up news cycles to their advantage. They may dislike Trump but he is a useful idiot, as far as keeping attentions focused elsewhere.
As most of us know, these big money funded groups, and those who do their bidding, obviously have no true patriotism, nor love of country. They sure do wave that flag furiously but would shit on the freedoms endowed by the constitution in a heartbeat.
Stay vigilant. Stay woke. Resist.
Donald Trump is providing the perfect cover for the billionaire Koch Brothers to enact their most villainous plan yet — altering the U.S. Constitution.