I agree with this. Amazon is a corporate welfare queen. Taxpayers subsidize Amazon at almost every level imaginable, from local property taxes, corporate income tax, aid to amazons poverty wage workforce, and their shipping costs.
Trump on Monday tweets that the post office loses money delivering packages for Amazon.
“It’s about showing we have a vision of a better future in a time when there’s an overwhelming sense of despondency,” said a Harris County judicial candidate and DSA member.
Donald Trump has done 9 of these 10 things since taking office. Can you guess which one isn’t true?
1. The horrific “Muslim Ban”
2. Trying to take away your healthcare
3. Nominating an anti-worker fast food CEO as Labor Secretary
4. Nominating an unqualified billionaire privatizer as Education Secretary
5. Nominating a National Security Adviser who lied about his ties to Russia
6. Filling his administration with Goldman Sachs execs
7. Killing thousands of middle-class government jobs
8. Ending wage theft protections for millions of workers
9. Many many rounds of golf
10. Anything at all to create jobs, raise wages, or help American workers.