This is how you combat global warming.
“French Parliament is expected to vote on a bill in the autumn which would ban all new exploitation permits for petrol, natural gas and coal.”France plans to ban all petrol and diesel vehicles by 2040, the country’s new environment minister has announced. Nicolas Hulot made the announcement as he unveiled a series of measures as part of newly elected President Emmanuel Macron’s plan to make the country carbon neutral by 2050. Mr Hulot sa…
“According to the group, 235 civilians were killed in U.S. airstrikes from April 23 to May 23. That number includes 44 children and 36 women.”
When France is attacked people send prayers. When England is bombed, they’re in our thoughts. When hundreds of thousands of innocent middle easterners die, few in the west give a damn. This is why terrorist groups are on the rise there
Borderless ‘War on Terror’—now operated by President Donald Trump—continues to claim innocent lives around the world… but pattern holds that not all victims receive equal attention
Brazil showing how a strike works. Meanwhile in America, people call for a May Day protest “after work”.
In yet another country, elite plundering gives rise to instability and the threat of nationalistic extremism.
Legitimate Conspiracies…and real global problems.
1. Legitimate public concerns about the offical story of the events in NYC on September 11th, 2001 as raised by high profile public figures such as Consumer Advocate Ralph Nader and former Treasury Officer of the Reagan Administration Paul Craig Roberts.
2. The Proliferation of Corporate funded influential Think Tanks such as the Heritage Foundation (US), American Legislative Exchange Counil (US), Foundation for Economic Education, Adam Smith Institute (UK), Council For National Policy (US).
3. The Proliferation of Think Tanks such as Project for the New American Century and The American-Isreali Public Affairs Commitee that advocate US World hegenomy, i.e The Neo Conservative-Zionist Agenda.
4. Corporate influence in the Democratic Electoral Process, peticurarly in the United States, in regards to the Citizens United Supreme Court rulling, and “Corporate Personhood”.
5. So called “Free Trade” Agreements such as the Trans-Pacific Parternship that are drafted in Secret by Corporate Lobbyists without public oversight.
6. The Curruption of the Economics Proffession with Orwellin double-speak as Economist Micheal Hudson points out in “Killing the Host” and “J is for Junk Economics” the result being most contemporary “Economists” living in an Alternate Reality.
7. The Control of Central Banks by private Bankers who go through a revolving door from State Treasuries to Wall Street, Goldman Sachs in peticuler.
8. “Hedge Funds” that are so large they can manipulate markets.
9. Global Media conglomeration where a smaller and smaller group of individuals own a larger percentage of the Media through inter-locking directorships.
10. Massive Global wealth inequality caused by, what was mentioned in #6 leading to 50% of the Worlds wealth in the hands of less than 100 Individuals.
11. The Privatisation of “The Commons” Land, Water, Natural Resources and slowly the Internet that is currently a public domain
12. The Legal and Illegal that is part and parcel of the “Drug War” that is tearing up the Western Hemesphere.
13. Global Depletion of the Worlds Agricultural Land and Fisheries.
14. The Suppression of varified Energy Technologies such as modern advanced Nuclear from Thorium and Thermo-Nuclear Fusion and efficiant Renewables such as Geothermal.
16. Over Population in under-developed regions, specifically Africa due to ignorance, lack of sanitation, education and efficiant Birth Control methods.
17. CIA/Intelligence Agency infilitration of the Media (Manufacturing Consent by Noam Chomsky).
18. Corporate Imperialism, CIA overthrow of Governments that down follow the Washington Consensus (Conffessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins)