The Anti-Capitalist shared A Thousand Words Graphic Arts’s photo.
The lack of objectivity is staggering.
Dam Skippy,. If Trump is for it, we must be against it, the same way that if Obama was for it the republicans were against it. How does it feel Mitch? You and the rest of the republicans can go fuck yourselves.
“Democrats would filibuster Ruth Bader Ginsburg if President Trump nominated her. We all know why,” McConnell said.
Hey, Trump voters–
Among the things the Trump Administration has done so far:
1) Allowing the SALE of our personal internet information to anyone WITHOUT our permission. DONE
2) Deciding to allow Dow to sell a pesticide that has been PROVEN to harm brain cells in children. DONE
3) Dismantled protections for women in the workplace. DONE
4) Dismantled protections for LGBT workers. DONE
5) Claimed credit for an expansion Ford had already planned
6) Tried to enforce an emigration ban that was unconstitutional
7) Tried to get a health plan passed that would basically give the insurance companies the right to deny coverage for many things.
8) Decided it was fine for people who have been certified as mentally ill the right to purchase guns. DONE
9) has taken nearly weekly vacations at his own resort, resulting in 1.3 million dollars each visit
10) Is encouraging the dismantling of the NEA, NEH, EPA, Meals on Wheels, the Appalachian Regional Commission, PBS, NPR, Food assistance, mental health, education rights for the disabled and learning handicapped and more through his budget proposal
Is this what you wanted when you voted for this man? Nancy McCanpbell
Americans seem to have lost an understanding of the government’s historical role in healthcare. There has always been government-subsidized healthcare in the United States. Until just after the Civil War, when state governments took more power, most Americans assumed that their local government would tax and spend to take care of citizens.
With both providers and recipients benefitting from such a system, it’s time once again to put faith in #HealthcareForAll by demanding your representative — whether they are a Democrat or a Republican — supports #MedicareForAll (HR 676), and by electing a #BrandNewCongress in 2018.