Loading ....

This is what smart policy looks like

“Researchers, teachers, and students can apply for a four-year grant that allows them to continue their studies or instruction, fully financed. The site also provides information on how to move to France by obtaining a work visa and residency permit.”

France is offering US scientists 4-year grants to move to the country and do research

If you are an American scientist, teacher, or business person working to slow climate change, France has a grant offer for you.